Comment on page
How does the Whitelisting process work
Getting whitelisted means your address will be eligible to participate in an IDO. Addresses are chosen at random, so if your address has more than 1 ticket in the submission, your chances of being chosen are higher. It’s important to note that you are not spending your TKO when you apply for an IDO: your TKO holding just translates to the number of tickets submitted to the IDO in your name. The more TKO you hold in your wallet, the higher the chance of successfully whitelisted with our weight system.
TKO Tiers for Whitelist:
- 100+ TKO = Every ticket is worth 1 TPower (ticket)
- 400+ TKO = Every ticket is worth 1.1 TPower (ticket)
- 1,200+ TKO = Every ticket is worth 1.15 TPower (ticket)
- 4,000+ TKO = Every ticket is worth 1.20 TPower (ticket)
- 12,000+ TKO = Every ticket is worth 1.25 TPower (ticket)
Here are some ways to become eligible for whitelisting:
- 1.Apply to a form on the project that you wish to invest in.
- 3.Complete your KYC once you get the link in your email.
- 4.Frequently check Your Applicant status, you will be informed once your address is whitelisted.